Labels

Friday, April 17, 2009

my pearl, my sweetheart, my poison

my first/eldest is norsyazwani (jaja). now studying in UiTM shah alam-she studies biology n wanna b a researcher or a forensic medicine. next is my only son-muhamad syazwan hafiz (wawan). he just finished his study in kolej pertanian malaysia, bukit tangga, kedah n wanna be a succesful 'usahawan kambing' one day. my third child is nor syafika izzani (phyka), wants to be a pre school teacher n now studying in UNISEL. My fourth is nor syaliyana hazirah (syelly) n now she temporarily works at a taska nearby our house as a babysitter before she is going to join nursing at penang in july this year. my fifth, nor syahirah raifana (baby) n the youngest, nor syakira farhana (mela)are still schooling. Baby is in form 4 while mela is in form 1. i love them all. make no mistakes about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Dont just touch my blog...and then GO..just like that....

Dont just touch my blog...and then GO..just like that....
Leave comment/s pls...

Wad2B

Wad2B
Best duduk sepital